The VoIP components
VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. It is used to reassign voice over wireless web. Traditional telephone services are replaced by this VoIP engineering. Now-a-days the popularity and applications of VoIP is turning continuously. It is besides given as a household of engineering which allows IP webs to be used for voice applications like voice blink of an eye messaging, teleconferencing and telephone ( Frank Ohrtman, 2004 ) . VoIP is besides referred as IP telephone, Internet Telephony and broadband phone. To hold the Voice conversation over cyberspace or by any other IP-based web VoIP web engineering is used. VoIP is one of the new emerging engineerings for voice communicating. Many of them are attracted to utilize VoIP because of its flexibleness and low cost. For transporting voice signals over IP web the protocols used are normally referred as VoIP protocols ( Collins, 2005 ) . VoIP engineering is being implementing by many industries that offer inexpensive telephonic entree. It is the nucleus engineering used in several platforms for voice chat communicating. VoIP is implemented by many IP web environments like Local Area Network ( LAN ) . Applications of VoIP are much sensitive due to its jobs in web bandwidth. VoIP has become popular because it is cost advantage to the client when compared with traditional telephone engineerings ( VoIP, 2009 ) . An efficient quality of service is provided by the VoIP to hold a communicating for long distance calls. There are different ways to hold a call over VoIP by IP phones and computer-to-computer. There are many advantages in utilizing VoIP like low monetary value, flexibleness in utilizing and the low revenue enhancement. Traditional engineering Public switched Network ( PSTN ) does n’t supply these advantages, due to this PSTN is replaced by VoIP engineering ( Endler and Mark Collier, 2007 ) . Hence from the above context it can be understood that VoIP is an effectual engineering for the communicating through voice over cyberspace. It provides many things which can non be done with the traditional telephonic services. It overcomes the jobs which occur in PSTN engineering. It provides services like a good quality of service, flexibleness in its use, low cost and easy in its execution. As engineering use is increasing the VoIP engineering is turning faster.
As engineering is turning quickly the demand for the user besides changes which leads to increase in use of VoIP. There are figure of grounds for the use of VoIP which attract user. With use of VoIP service the traditional telephone lines can be eliminated, the call charges for long distances can be reduced ; portability is possible in it ( VoIP, 2009 ) . For making a concern, communicating is the built-in portion so VoIP is implemented by many of the endeavors for its efficient communicating. Some of the grounds why VoIP is implemented by most of the companies are ( Marion Tracey, 2009 )
- It is really cost effectual as it eliminated call charges for long distances
- By utilizing VoIP existent clip picture and sound conferencing and face to confront meetings can be organized.
- More flexible to utilize which enhances the productiveness of the organisation
- A Quality of Services ( QoS ) without doing perturbations in long calls
VoIP is used in many concern organisations as it provides many installations to fulfill the user demands. By execution of VoIP the daily operations can be simplified. By utilizing it provides the benefits to the organisations like quality in telephone lines, most of the failures are avoided and their happenings are known before, privateness can be maintained within the organisation and helps in future ascents and purchases ( Client Smith and Daniel Collins, 2002 ) . Basically the inquiry why VoIP can be given as worrying about the carrying voice and purpose to finish in voice promote. VoIP provides a good security in the organisation and allows holding a telephone lines in an IP web ( lake herring, 2009 ) . VoIP is used many concern organisations as it is less expensive, really convenient to utilize, increases the productiveness of employs and saves the money of the organisation. VoIp allows holding IP protocol webs. Hence from the above context it can be understood that VoIP is used in many organisations as it provides a good quality of service, lucidity in voice and low cost. Pull offing of organisation can be made expeditiously with the use of VoIP. VoIP uses fewer substructures for deploying it in an organisation. It provides fast communicating in an organisation by utilizing VoIP instead than telephone services.
VoIP constituents and its demands
There are assorted constituents of VoIP, which helps in working of VoIP swimmingly. The chief constituents in order to enable VoIP are as follows: –
- Front End Server VoIP constituents
- Connection to Internet and IP VPN
- Ethernet LAN
Front End Server VoIP Components
The rule VoIP constituents located on Front End Servers are as follows:
- Inbound Routing constituents.
- Translation Service.
- Outbound Routing constituents ( Thomas Porter, 2006 ) .
Inbound Routing constituents
The Inbound Routing Components handles incoming calls mostly harmonizing to penchant that are specified by users on their endeavor voice clients ( Samuel H. Fuller and Alan Gatherer, 2005 ) . The users specify whether unreciprocated calls are to be forwarded or merely logged for presentment.
Outbound Routing constituents
The outbound Routing Components routes calls to PBX or PSTN finishs ( Anthony Piltzecker, Rand Morimoto and Ron Barrett, 2008 ) . It applies call mandate regulations to companies and determines the optimum media gateway for routing each call.
Harmonizing to the standardization regulation that is defined by the decision maker the Translation Service translates a dialed figure into the E.164 format or to another format ( Daniel Gouadec, 2007 ) .
Connection to Internet and IP VPN
An IP VPN ( Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network is a computing machine web that is implemented in an extra package bed on top of an bing larger web for the intent of making a private range of computing machine communicating or supplying a unafraid extension of a private web into an insecure web such as the cyberspace ( Dennis Fowler, 1999 ) . Data sent across the public Internet is by and large non protected from prising eyes, but it can do Internet communications secure and widen private web with a VPN connexion. A VPN connexion uses encoding and burrowing to reassign informations firmly on the Internet to a distant entree VPN waiter on the workplace web. Using a VPN saves money by utilizing the public Internet alternatively of doing long distance phone calls to link firmly with your private web. To do a VPN connexion, one must be already connected to the Internet ( Joseph A. Demkin, 2001 ) . One can do a VPN connexion by first dialing an ISP ( Internet Service Provider ) or by utilizing an bing connexion to the Internet.
Terminals – Terminals are specialised pieces of hardware that connects computing machines over consecutive lines as they have merely plenty computational power to expose, direct, and receive text. It is impossible to run any plans on them ( Syed A. Ahson and Mohammad Iiyas, 2008 ) . It is the computing machine to which you connect them that has all the power to run text editors, compilers, electronic mail, games, and so forth.
Ethernet LAN -One benefit of Ethernet extenders is they can extinguish the demand for put ining expensive Switches and CAT5 overseas telegram. Ethernet extenders can utilize fiberoptic or copper twisted-pair overseas telegrams to transparently direct packages at full-line rate to a peered LAN up to five stat mis off. While webs typically deploy Ethernet extenders within a limited geographical country, this country need non be limited to one edifice ( Ted Wallingford, 2005 ) . Ethernet extenders can make effectual bridged-Ethernet connexions across streets or over a college or endeavor campus and between Ethernet LANs up to five stat mis apart.
Network design accomplishments required for making and deploying VoIP in an organisation
Every organisation needs better quality and service for their voice communicating. In order to supply better quality and service to the organisation for voice communicating VoIP is to be deployed. VoIP solves all the issues of the organisation by supplying better quality service. Deploying VoIP is excessively cheaper and it besides provides service at cheaper costs instead than traditional telephone ( Hermann Kaindl and Mobilkom Austria, 2004 ) . The most major job in VoIP is the security issue. VoIP is non secured at all as any hacker can intrupt in the same web and there would be no privateness in the organisation ( Bragg, Mark Phodes-Ousley and Keith Strassberg, 2004 ) . Something that is most valuable or something that others want to interrupt should be kept more secured so that it does non travel manipulated. In VOIP deployment, it has got something of value, phone service and information as phone service is a concern critical application. When concerned about VOIP security, it helps to began with what you are seeking to carry through ( Robert Stephen, Barry J. Stiefel, Simon Desmeules and Stephen Watkins, 2005 ) :
- Avoid break to your VOIP Phone service.
- Prevent unauthorised calls.
- Protect sensitiveness phone conversation and records.
If a hacker can acquire into the organisation VOIP waiter, there are several countries where toll fraud can happen and they are:
- Without proper charge calls can be made by history fraud. Relational database system shops all the CDRs ( Call Detail Recorder ) of a VOIP system. Access to the CDR could let a hacker to alter the charge information to derive the free calls.
- Unauthorized entree to VOIP waiter constellation lets a hacker enable this characteristic for your twenty-four hours to twenty-four hours operation.
- An falsely configured call routing program could let the IP phone in your anteroom to do international calls. Access by a hacker can let calls from certain location to any other location ( Ted Wallingford, 2006 ) .
From the above content it is clear that, in VOIP system, security is the most critical to be considered in an organisation, as non to interrupt the most valuable things. In VOIP system we have to happen out the manner the hackers interrupt in the networking and so happen a solution for this break of hackers. This can be avoided by avoiding break to VOIP Phone service, prevent unauthorised calls and by protecting sensitiveness phone conversation and records.
Impacts of VoIP set up and deployment
Many organisations are deploying VoIP in order to profit from it. Deploying VoIP in organisation can increase the work productiveness and competitory advantage. VoIP is the most used engineering by organisations because it is a cost salvaging engineering for communicating. Earlier adoptive parents used for deploying VoIP can be predictable in web public presentation by any hacker. To get the better of this state of affairs VoIP can be deployed with needed alterations in the web. Installing VoIP in organisation can keep robust webs and applications efficaciously ( Ashton and Metzeler, 2008 ) . While deploying VoIP, web traffic, quality of service and public presentation should be maintained carefully. Planing and direction should be carried out efficaciously in order to deploy VoIP successfully. Usually web decision makers play a cardinal function in pull offing and deploying a web. VoIP deployment can demo big impact on telecommunication organisations. Organizations use PBXs and phones to deploy VoIP ( Aptela, 2008 ) . Deploying VoIP in nomadic industry can demo impact on productiveness and mobility. Cost is the major facet in deploying VoIP in the organisation. Planning and deploying in VoIP can be done in a measure by measure procedure. While deploying VoIP organisation may confront many challenges like quality, hold fluctuations, name apparatus and web preparedness. In order to deploy VoIP successfully without any challenge, web should be upgraded with more bandwidths and router installings. Successful deploying of VoIP in nomadic applications can demo major impact on call quality. It can besides diminish holds, package loss and jitter. Deploying VoIP can demo impact on the dependability of the web ( Net Lookout, 2006 ) . Hence from the above treatment it can be understood that, deploying VoIP in organisations can demo immense impact on the public presentation of that house. Deploying VoIP can demo impact on cost of call, quality of call, productiveness and mobility. It can diminish the holds occur in communicating and package loss that can happen due to hackers.
VOIP proposed Architecture for the clients
Voice over Internet Protocol ( VoIP ) is a manner for voice communicating over cyberspace utilizing internet protocols. VoIP uses different constituents for prosecuting voice communicating over cyberspace. VoIP makes usage of digital signal processor for change overing parallel signals into digital signals with the aid of compaction and decompression algorithms. Equally long as constituents are compatible for conversations VoIP can work efficaciously. If the constituents are non compatible so architecture should be modified in order to run into the altering engineering ( Harold F. Tipton and Micki Krause, 2005 ) . As engineering increasing twenty-four hours by twenty-four hours methods for deflecting those engineerings are besides increasing. Architecture should be proposed in such a manner that it must be secured from hackers or unauthorised webs. In order to supply secured webs VoIP is following new architectures for voice communicating. Using SIP and H.323 are the emerging architectures for VoIP. SIP and H.323 are protocols which can assist web in better signaling ( Jaime Delgado, 2000 ) . This proposed architecture comprises of media gateway accountants, H.323 signaling gateway, media gateway and Ethernet switch ( Signalogic, 2008 ) . Brief description of constituents in the proposed web:
H.323 signaling gateway – H.323 signaling gateways takes the entrance messages from SIP and extracts that messages to happen communicating parametric quantities ( Stefan Karapetkov, 2008 ) . This gateway can be utile for pass oning with SIP webs.
Media gateway accountant – It is a system which can be capable of commanding the signals coming from media gateways. A Media gateway accountant accepts the signals from media gateway and forwards it to web in order to have voice informations. In VoIP architecture media gateway accountants can be called as a soft switch.
Media gateway – Media gateway is a device which acts as a circuit switch that can change over digital signals into required format when communicating is in the procedure ( Travis Russell, 2002 ) . It besides helps in linking different webs.
Ethernet switch – Ethernet switch is a device which arranges impermanent crossing over overseas telegram connexions with the systems which want to pass on with the finish ( Bradley Mitchell, 2009 ) . Ethernet switch divides the web into different sections and supports for communicating with other computing machine.
From the above figure one can understand that, In VoIP sound I/O faculty receives the voice signals from external environment. These signals will be sent to media gateway. Signals will be digitalized at media gateway. Digitalized signals will be controlled by media gateway accountants. Ether switch will pass on these signals or messages to the SIP and H.323 terminuss. These SIP and H.323 terminuss may be GSM, MELP or distant terminus. VoIP uses this architecture for pass oning voice through secured webs.
Therefore from the above treatment it can be understood that, SIP and H.323 are the emerging architectures in VoIP for managing the voice communicating. New architectures should be proposed for VoIP in order to run into the altering engineerings. VoIP architectures can be updated by utilizing SIP and H.323 protocols so that it can supply better signaling in communicating.
Quality of Service
Quality of Service refers to the lucidity of your phone call over a web. Something that most people take for granted is the quality of telephone service. We all have gotten used to the quality offered by the telephone industry. However, that quality has n’t rather transferred over to VoIP in most service. Service suppliers and enterprises all over the universe are quickly deploying Voice over IP ( VoIP ) webs because of decreased capital and operational outgo, and easy creative activity of new services ( Josep Sole Pareta, 2004 ) . Voice traffic has alienation demands on the quality of service, like rigorous hold and loss demands. One manner to find the quality of VoIP service is to mensurate it from a user perceptive position. Models have been developed to measure the perceptive quality of voice ( Robert Stephens, Barry J. Stiefel, Simon Desmeules and Stephen Watkins, 2005 ) . Quality of service besides must guarantee that allowing a QoS degree to one traffic type or call does non go against the information flow demands of another traffic type or call. The circuit-switched public switched telephone web ( PSTN ) offers all applications the highest degree of QoS. Asynchronous transportation manner ( ATM ) offers multiple QoS degrees appropriate for different traffic types. Frame relay, Internet Protocol ( IP ) , and Ethernet webs can use assorted precedence mechanisms to offer differential class of service degrees, but can non vouch QoS ( Ted Wallingford, 2005 ) . There are many factors that go into the terminal quality of a phone call, including Latency, Jitter, Packet Loss and an overall combination of web equipment and bandwidth.
The three most common quality issues impacting VoIP are:
Rotational latency: Unlike the information on IP webs that can digest delay-sensitivity good VoIP is immensely different. VoIP is latency-sensitivity driven. Latency is the hold between the sending of information from an end point and the response of that information at the far end point. A consistent latency will ensue in a hold in response and response. Low latency queuing is a simplified subset of rigorous precedence queuing ( James F. Ransome and John W. Rittinghouse, 2005 ) . A individual traffic follow, normally VoIP is preferred over all other flow, which ends up in a default waiting line. Whenever a VoIP package is ready for transmittal, it is transmitted before any other queued package, hence minimising hold.
Jitter: Jitter buffers are used to alter asynchronous packages reachings into a synchronal watercourse by turning variable web holds into changeless holds at the finish terminal system. Delay fluctuation, besides called jitter, obstructs the proper Reconstruction of voice packages in their original sequential and periodical form. It is defined as difference in entire end-to-end hold of two back-to-back packages in the flow ( Philip A. Chou and Mihaela new wave der Schaar, 2007 ) . Removing the jitter requires roll uping packages and hive awaying them long plenty to let the slowest packages to get in order to be played in the right sequence ( Anthony T. Velte, 2004 ) . Scheduling a ulterior deadline increases the possibility of playing out more packages and consequences in lower loss rate, but at the cost of higher buffering hold.
Packer loss: Voice informations is send in packages. Packet loss is the measuring of packages successfully transmitted to the entire figure originally sent ( Chin-Wan Chung, 2003 ) . A clean and decently maintained LAN and QoS router on the client premiss paired with a CoS ( Class of Service ) solution at the suppliers edge can greatly cut down package loss.
Impact of different bearer engineerings on the effectivity of a VoIP system
Now-a-days many new engineerings are approaching twenty-four hours by twenty-four hours which helps in the deployment and operation of VoIP. The success of VoIP leads to many extended scope of networking engineerings. Many of the new engineerings show its alone characteristic and shows different challenges for the public presentation of the VoIP. Wireless, peer-to-peer and the new endeavor Voice over IP are the engineerings which show jobs raised in deploying VoIP in an emerging web environment ( Samrat Ganguly and Sudeep Bhatnagar, 2009 ) . Sometimes detain in package may happen in their transmittal which chiefly depend upon codec used in that package. Several new types of equipments and telecommunication services will assist in demoing particular transmittal belongingss causes voice transmittal and address communicating to be deteriorate in a manner which is different from traditional webs. In voice communicating sometimes echoes may be produced which cause perturbations in the web which can be overcome by utilizing echo canceller and reverberation suppresser engineerings. By utilizing these engineerings the reverberations in voice communicating can be reduced ( Sebastian Moller, 2000 ) . With the aid of new engineerings the efficiency, productiveness and cost of VoIP lessenings. Skype, vonage and several other voice communications are used for communicating through VoIP. Apart from the competition in the engineerings the impact of new engineerings will demo alterations in the deployment of VOIP. There are figure of other factors that affect the public presentation of VoIP with its new engineering characteristics ( Erlinda M. Medella, 2005 ) . Wi-Fi is one of the radio engineerings which are besides helpful for the communicating of Voice in cyberspace protocol. 3G, WLAN and WiMAX are some of the turning engineerings which show its impact on wireless communicating. Many organisations are utilizing this VoIP engineering for its communicating ; many other engineerings are besides being used by them to hold efficient communications in instance of some failures ( Richard Swale, 2001 ) . Hence from the above context it can be understood that VoIP is a engineering used by many organisation for the communicating with the clients and with the subdivisions of the organisation. VoIP provides an efficient quality of service, low cost and flexibleness in use. These can be achieved by VoIP in an organisation with the aid of new emerging engineerings. Security in WiMAX is non effectual when compared with VoIP. VOIP is relatively more advantageous than other wireless engineerings such as WiFi and WiMAX.
Planned Site Assessment
The followers is the appraisal program for the VoIP execution for the Company.
In this stage of VoIP appraisal for Leeds Western Company is a research exercising because we need to garner bing certification and back uping information for your bing informations web and voice communications substructure, including web stock list, capacity, topology, and architecture ( Nortel, 2009 ) .
The Company needs to
- Identify the cardinal people involved in this undertaking from their side like their name, telephone contact figure, and email Idaho. This will assist us to be in touch with the people and update on latest development sing VoIP execution.
- Supply the reference where the necessary web assessment kit can be shipped.
- Identify the Personal computers to be used as end points during the appraisal. On that PCs we will utilize Soft IP phone which will be used for VoIP appraisal.
- Update with the complete and current set of telephone presently being deployed in the company such as communicating system, LAN/WAN equipment, ALN/telephony application.
- Supply other extra web information such as location of users, Links type, velocities, use, Routing protocol, Quality of service scheme etc.
Apart from this, we will besides be traveling through the undermentioned stairss listed ( Nortel, 2009 ) :
- We will be obtaining diagrams for the bing LAN/WAN substructure of the company.
- We will besides be placing the physical and logical locations of of import internetworking equipment ; for illustration routers, switches, and firewalls.
- The undermentioned paperss will be prepared:
- Document sing Existing web Names, Addresses, and complecting devices.
- Document sing the types and lengths of physical overseas telegrams and circuits.
- Besides we will be analysing the substructure and place the jobs if there are any.
Once the above are information is provided based on that farther appraisal will be carried on.
Network Assessment tools:
These tools will be used for the appraisal of the current Company web to look into how executable the web for VoIP execution is.
Network assessment tool will help to execute the followerss ( Nortel, 2009 ) :
- Simulate Voice over IP traffic flow
- Assess nexus use
- Observe Routing protocol
- Calculate voice quality
- Identify jitter, one-way-delay, and package loss
- Generate detailed study
The informations and studies generated during the web appraisal will help us in doing recommendation on any alteration to the company that may be required to see a successful VoIP execution.
There are several tools which can be used as Network assessment tool:
- Sniffer Portable
- IXIA Qcheck
- Net IQ Vivinet Assessor
- Viola Networks Net Ally VoIP
Historical tools will be used to with the Company web to cognize more about current web environment such as traffic forms, uses, and peak bandwidth tonss.
We will be analysing the end products of Company ‘s web environments to find the types of information the end product is supplying about the client web.
Day 1 [ Set up Assessment ]
- We will be going to the chief site to verify that the web assessment kit has arrived.
- We will be run intoing with the client and participants to supply an overview of the activities explicating the types of trials to be run on the web, such as quality of service, VoIP, firewall and emphasis trials ( Nortel, 2009 ) .
- We will besides be puting up web appraisal tools. We will deploy end point Personal computers and collect IP references of end points.
- We will be running the web assessment tool cheque to determine endpoint operation and those package versions are same.
- We will be running some preliminary trials.
Day 2 [ Conduct Assessment ]
The followers will be carried out on Day 2 ( Nortel, 2009 ) :
- Load trial will be carried out to verify that all of the web traffic carries out VoIP traffic.
- We will besides be finding the figure of VoIP channels required and adequate bandwidth is available on all links.
We will be executing web assessment whereby we will measure the ability of the information web to manage voice traffic. The undermentioned points will be evaluated:
Quality of Service – This is a characteristic whereby the packages are marked that they are voice and require precedence and therefore will be delivered before other informations packages in the instance that there is congested traffic on their web.
Delay – Packages can be delayed on a web for a figure of grounds – the ear hears 150 msecs or more hold.
Packet Loss – Lost voice packages can take to hapless quality calls with spreads in the call sometimes even unpluging the call. If this is already happening on their web we will propose their web to be upgraded to constituents and/or bandwidth ( Nortel, 2009 ) .
Bandwidth – The sum of bandwidth on their web affects how much voice and other informations traffic can be carried on the web at the same clip. We may urge Leeds Western Company to upgrade the bandwidth on their local country web and/or broad country web depending upon how much voice will now be carried at the same time.
Decisions and Recommendations
Voice over Internet Protocol ( VoIP ) is a package switched web introduced for voice communicating over cyberspace. VoIP is the most popular engineering used by many organisations in order to finish their twenty-four hours to twenty-four hours concern operations. VoIP was introduced in order to get the better of the jobs in the traditional attack. The traditional attack used for voice communicating was Public Switched Telephone web ( PSTN ) . In this traditional attack circuit switched webs were used for pass oning. In PSTN physical connexions will be required for every call in order to supply communicating between beginning and finish. Using physical connexion for every call increases the substructure in the web, so cost of call will be increased. This job can be reduced by utilizing VoIP engineering. VoIP uses internet protocols alternatively of circuits to prosecute voice communicating. VoIP converts parallel signals into digital signals and frailty versa in order to pass on with finish.
VoIP is a system which has restricted ordinances and has security constrains, that can be overcome by following recommendations.
- There should be transparence in ordinances. Regulating the Foster deployment and besides the regulative determination has to be made in a timely manner and integrated flexibleness.
- By recycling the bing security substructure sagely the security of the system can be improved. Without reinvesting on the substructure the bing one can be used for bettering the security ( David Maynor, 2006 ) . This can be done by utilizing a security policy that will supply the model, justification and prosodies for all security related development.
- H.323 is a criterion that is recommended to be used in VoIP, which will do VoIP more stable. This will supply the single maps which will assist in conveying packet-based multimedia system that can interface with circuit-switched web. By utilizing this criterions incorporation of audio/video cyclosis can be done ( Goff Hill, 2007 ) . Conferencing can besides be provided by utilizing these criterions.
By utilizing these recommendations the VoIP can be improved and can be made to work in more effectual mode.
- Anthony Piltzecker, Rand Morimoto and Ron Barrett ( 2008 ) How to Cheat at Administering Office Communications Server 2007, Syngress Publishers, pp. 462.
- Anthony T. Velte ( 2004 ) Cisco 3rd Edition, McGraw-Hill Professional Publishers, pp. 737.
- Aptela ( 2008 ) “ Are you VoIP Ready ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.aptela.com/xres/uploads/resource-center-documents/Aptela_White_Paper_-_Are_You_VoIP_Ready.pdf & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Ashton and Metzeler ( 2008 ) “ Best pattern for planning, deploying and pull offing endeavor VoIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.ca.com/Files/WhitePapers/ashton-metzler_best-practices_voip_20080327.pdf & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Bradley Mitchell ( 2009 ) “ Ethernet hub/switch web diagram ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //compnetworking.about.com/od/homenetworking/ig/Home-Network-Diagrams/Hub-Switch-Network-Diagram.htm & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Bragg, Mark Phodes-Ousley and Keith Strassberg ( 2004 ) Network Security: The complete Reference, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishers, pp. 854.
- Chin-Wan Chung ( 2003 ) Web and Communication Technologies and Internet-Related Social Issues, Springer Publishers, pp. 773.
- Cisco ( 2009 ) “ why VoIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.cisco.com/cisco/web/solutions/small_business/resource_center/articles/connect_employees_and_offices/what_voip_can_do_for_you/index.html & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Client Smith and Daniel Collins ( 2002 ) 3G radio webs, McGraw-Hill Publishers, pp.620.
- Collins ( 2005 ) Carrier Grade Voice over IP, Tata McGraw Publishers, pp.523.
- Daniel Gouadec ( 2007 ) Translation as a Profession, John Benjamins Publishers, pp. 396.
- David Maynor ( 2006 ) Syngress Force Emerging Threat Analysis: From Mischief to Malicious, Syngress Publishers, pp.610.
- Dennis Fowler ( 1999 ) Virtual Private Networks, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, pp. 222.
- Endler and Mark Collier ( 2007 ) Choping exposed VoIP, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishers, pp.539.
- Erlinda M. Medella ( 2005 ) Ompetition policy in East Asia, Routledge Publishers, pp. 262.
- Frank Ohrtman ( 2004 ) Voice over 802.11, Artech Publishers, pp.258.
- Harold F. Tipton and Micki Krause ( 2005 ) Information security direction enchiridion, 5th edition, CRC Press Publishers, pp. 578.
- Goff Hill ( 2007 ) The Cable and Telecommunications Professionals ‘ Mention: PSTN, IP and cellular webs, and mathematical techniques, Focal Press Publishers, pp.542.
- Hermann Kaindl and Mobilkom Austria ( 2004 ) Network 2004, Margret Schneider Publishers, pp. 464.
- Jaime Delgado ( 2000 ) Telecommunications and IT convergence, Springer Publishers, pp. 350.
- James F. Ransome and John W. Rittinghouse ( 2005 ) VoIP Security, Digital Press Publishers, pp. 402.
- Joseph A. Demkin ( 2001 ) The Architect ‘s Handbook of Professional Practice, John Wiley and Sons Publishers, pp. 987.
- Josep Sole Pareta ( 2004 ) Quality of Service in the Emerging Networking Panorama, Springer Publishers, pp. 390.
- Marion Tracey ( 2009 ) voIp Voice over IP 100 success secrets, Lulu publications, pp.140.
- Internet Lookout ( 2006 ) “ VoIP execution usher for web public presentation direction ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.comnews.com/WhitePaper_Library/Voice/pdfs/NetScout_wp_VoIP_Network_Management_Best_Practices.pdf & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Philip A. Chou and Mihaela new wave der Schaar ( 2007 ) Multimedia Over IP and Wireless Networks, Academic Press Publishers, pp. 692.
- Richard Swale ( 2001 ) Voice over IP, IET Publishers, pp. 484.
- Robert Stephen, Barry J. Stiefel, Simon Desmeules and Stephen Watkins ( 2005 ) Configuring Check Point NGX VPN-1/Firewall-1, Syngress Publishers, pp. 625.
- Samrat Ganguly and Sudeep Bhatnagar ( 2009 ) “ understand how new web engineerings impact VoIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470319569.html & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Samuel H. Fuller and Alan Gatherer ( 2005 ) RapidIO, John Miley and Sons Publishers, pp. 360.
- Sebastian Moller ( 2000 ) Assessment and anticipation of address quality in telecommunications, Springer publishing houses, pp.244.
- Signalogic ( 2008 ) “ VoIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; file transfer protocols: //ftp.signalogic.com/data_sheets/Hardware/PC104_VoIP_datasheet.pdf & gt ; , [ accessed on 29th October 2009 ] .
- Stefan Karapetkov ( 2008 ) “ Migrating ocular communicating from H.323 to SIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.polycom.com/global/documents/whitepapers/Migrating % 20Visual % 20Communications % 20from % 20H323 % 20to % 20SIP_Polycom.pdf & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .
- Syed A. Ahson and Mohammad Iiyas ( 2008 ) VoIP Handbook Applications, Technologies, Reliability and Security, CRC Press Publishers, pp. 454.
- Ted Wallingford ( 2005 ) Switch overing to VoIP, O’Reilly Media Publishers, pp. 477.
- Ted Wallingford ( 2006 ) VoIP Hacks, O’Reilly Media Publishers, pp. 306.
- Thomas Porter ( 2006 ) Practice VoIP Security, Syngress Publishers, pp. 563.
- Travis Russell ( 2002 ) Signing System # 7, 4th edition, McGraw-Hill Publishers, pp. 495.
- VoIP ( 2009 ) “ The Economies of VoIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.tech-faq.com/voip.shtml & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ]
- VoIP ( 2009 ) “ why VoIP ” , [ Internet ] available at URL: & A ; lt ; hypertext transfer protocol: //www.tech-faq.com/why-voip.shtml & gt ; , [ accessed on 27th October 2009 ] .